Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Transceiver Force - This Is My Place

Transceiver Force - This Is My Place

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • arekcsw, Michuxfcb
Przecież to jest jakiś trak od THT! O co tu chodzi?

Signature of Andy J
[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Andy J za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
Prawdopodobnie są to dźwięki z paczki.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało dreade za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
Jestem pewny, ze dokładnie taki sam trak już słyszałem kilka lat temu, tylko nie pamiętam jak się nazywał

Signature of Andy J
[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Andy J za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
Probably the authors of Transceiver Force and Avoolta decided to make a remake of successful tunes in the Hands Up style over the past few years ... Smile

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
This sounds awfully familiar...

I remember a few other ''artists'' over the years that literally release a VEC sample track as their own. This seems to be no different.

This is on similar levels as Van Synder and consorts. I figured we finally got rid of this usage but i guess not.

Its also suspicious. Here you have two artist names (Transciever Force and Avoolta) that weren't known for anything, and suddenly they release an absolute onslaught of 2-3 min tracks, all at once.

Isn't that strange?

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Redneckerz za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
I also noticed this ... Both releases came out on the same day ... I think you don’t need to be so biased towards both releases. They did a very difficult job. They recreated the melodies of hits that the whole World likes Smile This is a huge job of recognizing all these hits ... They did an excellent repeat of the author of the track Smile We can enjoy the most excellent Hands-Up tunes for the last 5-8 years Smile

• Michuxfcb
This I indicate the authors of the original track Smile I do this to make it easier for people to navigate the world of music and also proof of copyright and just the original and release date Smile

• Michuxfcb
Utworom zrobionym na zasadzie "kopiuj - wklej" mówię zdecydowane NIE. Nie dla mnie coś takiego

Signature of Andy J
[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Andy J za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb