Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Transceiver Force - This Is My Place
Jinpachi Futushimo - Fantasio Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Jak wspomniał @dreade to są dźwięki z paczki Vengeance

Signature of Restless
--> Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
<--
[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Restless za ten post:
  • Andy J, Michuxfcb
(09-04-2019, 18:21)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I also noticed this ... Both releases came out on the same day ... I think you don’t need to be so biased towards both releases. They did a very difficult job. They recreated the melodies of hits that the whole World likes Smile This is a huge job of recognizing all these hits ... They did an excellent repeat of the author of the track Smile We can enjoy the most excellent Hands-Up tunes for the last 5-8 years Smile
They didn't ''recreate'' anything. The melodies, the synths are literally the same. I reckon this is sarcasm.

(09-04-2019, 18:48)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
This I indicate the authors of the original track Smile I do this to make it easier for people to navigate the world of music and also proof of copyright and just the original and release date Smile
Restless does this often. I do think that in regards to these parrot-tracks, which serve nothing but making use of sample tracks made by someone else (THT) that these aren't allowed to be sold.

And perhaps we should list all these tracks that clearly are just a VEC sample track with a changed artist name. There is literally no skill or any effort involved at all: You take the VEC Sample track, rename it, and then release it as your own.

That would be fine if it was unsigned or unsold, or a bootleg, but this ''artist'' sells this on Spotify, on Beatport... that is just bullshit in my eyes and it only harms the HU scene.

(09-04-2019, 19:58)Andy J napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Utworom zrobionym na zasadzie "kopiuj - wklej" mówię zdecydowane NIE. Nie dla mnie coś takiego
I recall DJ Rosso - How Can I Save You is also a ''ripped'' track, this one in particular got ''re-used'' later aswell a year or so ago.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Redneckerz za ten post:
  • Andy J, Michuxfcb