Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
MitiS Feat. RØRY - Try (RainDropz! Feat. Clarity Bootleg Mix)
Does anyone have the extended version of MitiS Feat. RØRY - Try (RainDropz! Feat. Clarity Bootleg Mix) ?

You can probably ask @AyrtonTwigg

@ Ayrton Twigg will have it but don't think he'll release it.

I have it, but it's not even my remix.

I posted it on Insta.
If you bought our Single "CLARI7Y X RainDropz! - Dance in the Rain" via Beatport, I will send it to you. Just DM me there with a Screenshot from your purchase

Why Beatport ?

I forgot iTunes as well.
Because it's my Booty and i can tell the rules ^^

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Clarity za ten post:
  • BarthezJumper
then have fun with your bootleg!

That's why I won't be releasing Booyts in the future. It's like the exclusive things for Aryton and other people out there. The bootys take time and money as well and everyone has their normal life and people like you think "give me the extended" ^^
The Edit is released some months ago and thats totally ok^^
To buy an official mix for 0,69€ isn't that much i think Wink otherwise the people aren't worth it

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Clarity za ten post:
  • BarthezJumper