Ocena wątku:
  • 2 głosów - średnia: 5
Minera - All I Know (Manox Remix) RIP
[kr]https://krakenfiles.com/view/3gx3DeF3ds/file.html[/kr]

If there's a full version of it, let me know about it Wink

[-] 7 użytkowników podziękowało KeosniFan za ten post:
  • Andy J, BarthezJumper, Frankk, liuxu768, michal93, Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
Minera - All I Know (2007)
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Minera
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
The full version exists; it used to be available on iTunes JP exclusively. Unfortunately, back then all files were crappy DRM-protected .m4p files that can only be played in iTunes on the account that bought the track.

It's such a shame all those interesting iTunes JP releases got removed. There were many exclusive tracks on compilations like Quake Trance and Hard Trance Rave in the past.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Zynister za ten post:
  • Clarity, Michuxfcb
(08-17-2023, 07:39)Zynister napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
The full version exists; it used to be available on iTunes JP exclusively. Unfortunately, back then all files were crappy DRM-protected .m4p files that can only be played in iTunes on the account that bought the track.

It's such a shame all those interesting iTunes JP releases got removed. There were many exclusive tracks on compilations like Quake Trance and Hard Trance Rave in the past.

I recently talked to DJ Uto. He said that he stopped running "Quake Holdings Co, Ltd" the company almost decade ago. It is so called sister company that holds lots of exclusive releases from japanese trance compilations, especially Kirakira, Trance Rave Best, Super Best Trance and etc.

When he stopped running Quake Records, all of digital releases got pulled out from itunes. You guys should contact "Exit Tunes Publishing Inc" for Quake music questions, they might help you.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało KeosniFan za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Zynister
(08-17-2023, 22:18)KeosniFan napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I recently talked to DJ Uto. He said that he stopped running "Quake Holdings Co, Ltd" the company almost decade ago. It is so called sister company that holds lots of exclusive releases from japanese trance compilations, especially Kirakira, Trance Rave Best, Super Best Trance and etc.

When he stopped running Quake Records, all of digital releases got pulled out from itunes. You guys should contact "Exit Tunes Publishing Inc" for Quake music questions, they might help you.

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that. That explains why they were already gone in 2016 when I tried to buy some of those Japanese tracks. And yeah, those compilation series are absolute classics. Too bad only a fraction of them got scene-released.

Exit Tunes still has some older Japanese compilations on iTunes, but for some stupid reason all songs are sped up to 150 BPM. Check the Japanese release for Listen To Your Heart for example: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Both the DJ Manian and Rob Mayth remixes should be 145 BPM, but these are much faster. This wasn't always the case: a friend of mine bought these in 2006 (again in that retarded .m4p format) and then they had the correct BPM/length. I thought it was just a mistake at first, but it's true for all Exit Trance compilations that are still on iTunes. No idea why they did that.

All right, that's enough off-topic rambling I guess Wink

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Zynister za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(08-17-2023, 23:31)Zynister napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
(08-17-2023, 22:18)KeosniFan napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that. That explains why they were already gone in 2016 when I tried to buy some of those Japanese tracks. And yeah, those compilation series are absolute classics. Too bad only a fraction of them got scene-released.

Exit Tunes still has some older Japanese compilations on iTunes, but for some stupid reason all songs are sped up to 150 BPM. Check the Japanese release for Listen To Your Heart for example: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Both the DJ Manian and Rob Mayth remixes should be 145 BPM, but these are much faster. This wasn't always the case: a friend of mine bought these in 2006 (again in that retarded .m4p format) and then they had the correct BPM/length. I thought it was just a mistake at first, but it's true for all Exit Trance compilations that are still on iTunes. No idea why they did that.

Well, I have lossless "rob mayth remix of listen to your heart" from "Club Planet Vol. 1 (Disc 2)", whic was the luckiest hunt I had. Then lossless "Free Radical (Rob mayth Japan Remix) from exit trance #5, which is speed version (4:17).

Sometimes I use bot to download those j-dance contents on music platforms.

Also when it comes to purchasing exit tunes releases. It is hard to estimate if tracks are merely lossless, cuz some of those tracks are cut to 20khz after mastering (plugins that causes the cut to 16-20khz) and leaves blue spectrum areas instead of light blue & green mixed area.

I like manian version too!

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało KeosniFan za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Zynister
(08-17-2023, 23:31)Zynister napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Also, you can read this acrticle: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

There you can find more info about Quake Records

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował KeosniFan za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości