Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Velocimeter
Hello!
My real name is just Alex.
I am a 15 year old aspiring musician. I live in America, specifically in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Main genre over here is NOT hands up at all)
I found out about Rave music at age 9 and since then, I've always wanted to know more and maybe produce some day.
I started producing at age 13. I was really bad t the time, but I got better. since then, I've learned a lot more Rave. I love all of them! UK Hardcore, Hands Up!, Hardstyle, and so on.
Hands Up music has always been a big part of my life. It makes me happy and more inspired!
Ever since I stated producing, I've always wanted to live in Europe (Specifically the U.K since they know my language and I love their music Tongue ) I also feel like I have a batter chance as a producer over there than over here in America, where Hands Up, Hardcore and other Rave music is not at all popular.

[-] 5 użytkowników podziękowało Velocimeter za ten post:
  • .DragoN., BarthezJumper, BeatNoiser, Jumproxx, Nexoss
Hi, there you can found a much Hands up music and maybe us Hands Up Makers help you to be a better producer Wink just ask Wink

(03-13-2015, 22:05).DragoN. napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
Hi, there you can found a much Hands up music and maybe us Hands Up Makers help you to be a better producer Wink just ask Wink

I know, I'm honestly hopping to finally connect with other ravers. There aren't many ravers in America which isn't surprising :/

witamy na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości