Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Transceiver Force - Busted

Transceiver Force - Busted

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
@Smirnoff you can literally tell this is from THT and from his VEC sample packs..

How is releasing such a demonstrator track under your own name anything to be proud of? To me this sounds like someone wanted to get some quick recognition and just took that sample track and released as one's own :/

Transciever/Avoolta aren't even unique in this: There have been other people pulling this ''trick''. Its a shitty practice and deters from the efforts of actual producers improving with each track.

I am not sure why this should be given a podium, for the reasons outlined above.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Redneckerz za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
I completely agree with you Smile Here, the authors do not claim any awards ... Smile The authors used successful hits, everyone liked the melody, processed and made a new track ... By law they did not do anything illegal ... They repeated everything famous track Smile

• Michuxfcb
All Transceiver Force & Avoolta remixes use only their personal materials. Yes - they repeated the old hits ... but they did it themselves, without using the original context.

• Michuxfcb
To ja napisze jeszcze raz "Pana Tadeusza" używając swoich słów, ale takich samych jak używał Mickiewicz i wydam jako swoje Smile

Signature of Andy J
[-] 3 użytkowników podziękowało Andy J za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Restless, Smirnoff
Co wnosi do Hands up'u wydawanie takich tracków to ja nie wiem? Admin

Signature of Restless
--> Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
<--
[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Restless za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
@ Andy J
@ Restless
What is wrong with this post? Everyone remembered the old excellent remix, the authors advanced and did the work on the errors Smile Only the pros ... Smile

• Michuxfcb
(09-04-2019, 18:32)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I completely agree with you Smile Here, the authors do not claim any awards ... Smile The authors used successful hits, everyone liked the melody, processed and made a new track ... By law they did not do anything illegal ... They repeated everything famous track Smile
They didn't remake anything. Its like i get The Beatles - Let It Be and i rebrand it as The Skittles - Let It Be. Literally the same track, not even a homemade recorded cover, just the same track rebranded.

That's what's happening here.

A cover would be something from Mick Lion or Smithee. Same track, but custom recording.
This? Is just literally taking a sample track from someone else and renaming it. No custom recording, just a rebrand of names.

(09-04-2019, 18:36)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
All Transceiver Force & Avoolta remixes use only their personal materials. Yes - they repeated the old hits ... but they did it themselves, without using the original context.
See above. There is nothing new about it. Especially synth usage and melody progression is literally the same.

(09-04-2019, 21:14)Restless napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Co wnosi do Hands up'u wydawanie takich tracków to ja nie wiem? Admin
Exactly. It clutters the scene. Its already hard enough to have artists that invest time and effort in pursuing their own styles and rather go for an existing one. You have exceptions ofcourse (Perkystella, for instance) but this year saw a good amount of new HU people doing things ''differently''.

Then you get clowns like Transceiver Force/Avoolta, and what do they add to the scene? Standalone releases of VEC demonstration tracks, made by THT and passing it off as their own. It adds literally nothing, stuff like that is the embodiment of laziness.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Redneckerz za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb