Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
UK Hardcore Gareth Emery Feat Bo Bruce - U (Cruze & Gaz-V Rmx)

So myself and Cruze got together for our 3rd studio session so far this year! Usually we will do an original track but this time Cruze suggested to me to do this after i played him the Bryan Kearney remix the last time he was down and said it was such an amazing track it would be brilliant to do our take on it! So here it is guys!! Hope you like and of course let us know what you think!! any shares and likes etc is always highly appreciated!!! Thanks for listening and make sure to check out the original Gareth Emery version and the Bryan Kearney remix! amazing tracks!!!

Signature of BarthezJumper Każdy dodatkowy utwór  w HU przedłuża życie tego gatunku

Słowa: Andy J Big Grin

Is it a bird ? 

is it a plane?

No. This is Hands Up Angel
[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował BarthezJumper za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb