Ocena wątku:
  • 3 głosów - średnia: 4.67
Baby Alice - Piña Colada Boy (Velocimeter Remix)
(03-10-2015, 20:16)Nexoss napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
I listened your track and I must tell you that it is very good track Smile
Congratulations Smile
Thank You Smile

You're welcome..? Tongue
Thank you for your opinion!

(03-10-2015, 17:53)BeatNoiser napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
nice remix ;D Can You Make Extended Version for me ? Wink

I made the Extended Mix: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

It is remastered since all of the settings weren't saved. It is a lot better though.
Wink

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Velocimeter za ten post:
  • BeatNoiser, Michuxfcb
My opinion
Track is Nice Smile , melody is nice , vocal sit good , quality is nice , Results : 7/10 Smile

i follow you soundcloud some time and i like your production - f.e My First Love (Velocimeter Remix) , Spooky House Skeletons preview (I Hope you finish it Big Grin ) sounds nice Smile Keep up the good work Wink Big Grin

Signature of Lucky [Obrazek: R8mrnRH.gif]
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Lucky za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Velocimeter
Thanks for Extended Smile I will add your version of the compilation of the best songs of March Smile

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało BeatNoiser za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Velocimeter
(03-10-2015, 23:08)Lucky napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
My opinion
Track is Nice Smile , melody is nice , vocal sit good , quality is nice , Results : 7/10 Smile

i follow you soundcloud some time and i like your production - f.e My First Love (Velocimeter Remix) , Spooky House Skeletons preview (I Hope you finish it Big Grin ) sounds nice Smile Keep up the good work Wink Big Grin

The Spooky House Skeletons may or may not get finished. I don't really know the song structure for house. I honestly made that for fun with a couple of friends while I was insanely bored. Maybe if I learned some house, I'll finish it, but I'm too much of a raver ^^;
Thanks for the opinions though! I never thought I was any good (I also never thought My First Love remix was any good either)

(03-10-2015, 23:09)BeatNoiser napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Thanks for Extended Smile I will add your version of the compilation of the best songs of March Smile

Thanks! That actually means a lot Big Grin

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Velocimeter za ten post:
  • BarthezJumper, Michuxfcb
nice remix Big Grin

Signature of 99ers "Hands Up Isn't Dead
As Long As We're Alive"

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało 99ers za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Velocimeter
really awesome!

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Linz za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb